Mambo Yetu Maisha Yetu
Radio Mambo 91.7FM is a privately owned radio station, owned by Kool Communication Limited. The station was established in July 2006, and is located in Webuye town. The station uses the National language (Kiswahili) and local dialects to reach all audiences in Western Kenya, North-Rift and parts of Nyanza, from the transmitter based on Chetambe Hills in Webuye. We transmit on frequency: 91.7 F.M. Thus Radio Mambo 91.7 FM is the flagship of the firm.
To Be the Leading Media House in Western Kenya.
To promote the highest quality programming with great advertiser support strategy-based upon total, no compromise customer satisfaction. Radio mambo 91.7 FM is continually offering complete packages of up to date value added solutions to meet the customers' needs. Radio Mambo values above all our long term customer relations.
We are well received in the following towns and centers: Webuye, Mt. Elgon, Vihiga, Siaya, Maseno, Lugari, Kakamega, Luanda, Bungoma, Busia, Amagoro, Kitale, Malaba, Teso, Nambale, Eldoret, Parts of Tororo-Uganda, Mumias, Malava and Kaimosi, Endebess-Kitale and Kimilili.
LISTENERSHIP DEMOGRAPHICS/ TARGET AUDIENCE
We have established a formidable listenership base in Western Province. Our main target audience is males and females living and working in Western Kenya, North-rift and parts of Nyanza. Radio Mambo listeners span from farmers, students in colleges and universities, professionals, small and medium scale entrepreneurs. · We have designed our programming to cater for all levels of education ranging from literate, semi-literate and school-going persons.
WHY USE RADIO MAMBO 91.7FM
1. Radio Mambo 91.7FM located in Webuye, Bungoma County targets mainly listeners in larger Western Kenya and since Radio Mambo's majority of its target audience is in Bungoma and Mt. Elgon, it will be the best station for Bungoma County Government to use.
2. Radio listeners identify and connect with radio stations that use their first languages and provide content that addresses their needs. Radio Mambo broadcasts in local languages (Bukusu, Tachoni, Iteso and Sabaot) that are understood by a majority of the target population in the county and we package this content in a manner that connects with our listeners.
3. The interactive nature of presentation that allows call-ins will enable listeners to ask questions and seek clarifications on subject discussed including the 5 minute infomercials.
4. Radio Mambo 91.7 FM has established a formidable listenership base in Western Province.
5. Our programming has proved to be the best with much consideration of our product consumer needs.
6. The Radio Mambo listeners span from farmers, students, professionals, Small scale, and medium & established business people from Western Kenya.
7. Radio Mambo 91.7FM has designed its programming to cater for all levels of education ranging from literate, illiterate, semi-literate and school-going persons in Western region.
8. Majority of Radio Mambo presenters were born and live in Bungoma County and understands its residents, cultural diversity, political landscape and languages; therefore they’re in a better position to communicate and articulate Bungoma County issues to full understanding of the audience.
We report as it is, Raw and Uncut.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Mambo House Dina Junction, Eldoret Malaba Road, Oppostite United Millers P.O. Box 1453-50205 Webuye Kenya
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: By appointment